Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body feeling weak during workouts???

[FONT=&quot]I'm a bit confused about sometimes for some reason my body feels weaker when doing my workouts and sometimes I feel a heck of a lot stronger.me feeling weak only happens to me about 1 time per week anyone know the couse of this do I need to do relaxation exersise too befor I warm-up my body becouse what I usaly do is I warm-up with 30 jumping jacks,then strech out all my mucles,the I do my FBW[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm a bit confused about sometimes for some reason my body feels weaker when doing my workouts and sometimes I feel a heck of a lot stronger.me feeling weak only happens to me about 1 time per week anyone know the couse of this do I need to do relaxation exersise too befor I warm-up my body becouse what I usaly do is I warm-up with 30 jumping jacks,then strech out all my mucles,the I do my FBW[/FONT]
Try upping your carbs and healthy calories alittle.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Not every day will be your best day. You might also want to check if you are getting enough food in

Two thoughts:
1) Food intake prior to hitting the gym
2) As the guys say no one has a killer workout all the time. The trick, such as it is, is to grind through and get the work done even when it's not easy.

could be a lot of factors for that.

you aren't always going to be at your best, some workouts will be great, some will suck. it is very frustrating but it is part of anything in life whether the gym, boardroom, or pro sport

good nights sleep
eating healthy
not eating 2-3 hours prior to a workout and fast digesting foods
proper hydration
proper attitude and motivation

all these are factors

Top Bottom