Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat testing

Firecracker said:
Really? So is it under/over and by how much? I didn't think it was right, but the guys assured me it was. Thanks Shadow!
Interesting... the site says, "The FUTREX-1100 is specifically designed for personal body fat testing in the home. It is not intended to be used by physicians or health/fitness professionals to assess clientele for percentage of body fat. "

Firecracker said:
They hold this thing to your bicep and I think it uses infrared to test.
Thanks ;)

*Bunny* said:
Interesting... the site says, "The FUTREX-1100 is specifically designed for personal body fat testing in the home. It is not intended to be used by physicians or health/fitness professionals to assess clientele for percentage of body fat. "

Thanks ;)

I think they have 3 models, 2 for professionals and one for the home. Don't know why they would be different though. He used the 5000 model on me.

?

this is the thing.....it ONLY measures at the bicep....the DOMINANT bicep at that - meaing youir dominant side typically has more muslce and less fat than the other

IT ITS NOT A SKIN PINCH IT AINT WORTH A CRAP

The Shadow said:
this is the thing.....it ONLY measures at the bicep....the DOMINANT bicep at that - meaing youir dominant side typically has more muslce and less fat than the other

IT ITS NOT A SKIN PINCH IT AINT WORTH A CRAP

Thanks Shadow, will do the calipers tonight if someone has a minute.

Top Bottom