Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Fat estimates?

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey Ladies,

I posted a pic of my abs in the bodybuilding forum under bodyparts.

Thanksgiving was a little set back and I'm curious to know where my bfat is right now.

Any estimations?

C

I will have a guess lol is there a prize for the winner? Haha

Sent from my iPhone

I can't find the pic but along the way I realised dam they are some very brave girls on here posting nearly naked pics I wouldn't dare lol

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry I found it chic! I commented on your tremendous abs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Sorry I found it chic! I commented on your tremendous abs! Lol

Sent from my iPhone

Lol... Thanks. I think I'm probably closer to 14% but I know it's hard with just the one pic.

I agree... Posting revealing photos on here is for ladies much braver than myself.

I did put a clothed one in my profile last night and even that kinda creeps me out!

so are you getting a test done it would be interesting to see how we done lol?
I don't mind posting pics of me just not too revealing lol

I had mine done at the gym using a handheld... Read 23%. After seeing your ab pic... I'm guessing the 2 was really a 5 lol. Wow! Amazing! As I mentioned in another post somewhere, a guy I work with has a bod pod... I just may have to wait til the hunny gets home before I can try it out... Did I already say wow?!?!

I had mine done at the gym using a handheld... Read 23%. After seeing your ab pic... I'm guessing the 2 was really a 5 lol. Wow! Amazing! As I mentioned in another post somewhere, a guy I work with has a bod pod... I just may have to wait til the hunny gets home before I can try it out... Did I already say wow?!?!

Lol... You're funny.

I'll get measured and let you guys know. The booty carries most of the bulk -- did you see the profile pic?

Girl you be waay less then 14%. I would agree with sugazombie @ around maybe 8% or so from that pic...just IMO.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom