Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body fat % after pregnancy

MelindaJones11

This is me just wanting to whine...
I'm 5'0 and 116 lbs, and according to the trainer at the gym, my BF is 26%. I feel like I'm decently toned everywhere else, but I've had 2 kids and the lower belly fat is the absolute freakin' HARDEST to get rid of.. And of COURSE the lower belly fat is one of the places on the body where they pinch and measure for body fat.. Okay, I'm not Gabrielle Reece or anything and didn't expect 10% BF.. but 26% was tough to hear, especially since I don't have a lot of body to throw around (5'0!!!). Okay, me whining is over...

Anyone else struggling with the post-kid lower belly pudge? My upper abs seem to be fine! It's the lower... yechhhhh... Ideas on how to get rid of it (other than plastic surgery, LOL)? Or... feel free to ignore me... just had to get this off my chest...

First, 26% isn't really bad for a female. Women are supposed to carry more fat than men and it also can be harder to shed. It will be a slow process to get rid of the last bit of stubborn belly fat, but if you are patient and keep your diet and cardio dialed in, it will dissipate. You could also consider trying a sarms cutting stack to give a good boost to the process. Esarms.com has great prebuilt stack options.

Top Bottom