Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body changing wrong way

Klyw

Ive been working out with my husband for the past year who is a power lifter. I’m 5’ and went from 108 to 131. I see the muscle change and my butt has lifted but I have a layer of fat that i feel shouldn’t be there due to the weight training. During this past year I started 1Ius of HGH and I did 4 cycles of Anavar 6.25 for 4wks each time.
As far as diet goes, because I’m sure you’ll ask, I probably need to eat more? I follow the Stan Efferding vertical diet. I have 3eggs in the morning, snacks are cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, dinner and lunch consist of 4oz of beef with either a 1/2cup of rice or potatoes, peppers and carrots. I drink at least 100oz of water.
I appreciate any and all advice!

Maybe my thinking is wrong but I thought by weight training I wouldn’t gain fat along with the muscle, I thought since I was already tiny I would just gain muscle. What did I do wrong? Any advice as to cutting to lose the fat? Do I continue the way I’m going?

I’d like to clarify that I started lifting in January of 2021, hgh in July 2021 and the cycles of anavar started August 2021. My source is reliable and trusted just prefer to not say.

Maybe my thinking is wrong but I thought by weight training I wouldn’t gain fat along with the muscle, I thought since I was already tiny I would just gain muscle. What did I do wrong? Any advice as to cutting to lose the fat? Do I continue the way I’m going?

i think before/after pics would help everyone understand where you are coming from, maybe post that up with your face blocked out

all i can gather is you gained a lot of weight while weight training and on steroids. maybe it was water weight? hard to say without more info

there are factors that go into fat gain too, hormonal changes are a biggie especially in women

the good news is rapid weight gain is easy to get rid of but you need to get on it asap.

i am always open if you want to PM me and i can help you with a consult if you want to dig into this deeper

Fair enough. I’ll try to find a front view to post, my profile is the change of my backside. I’ve been reading a lot of posts on here, and many suggest cardarine and other sarms, thoughts? As far as water retention I started dandelion root and probiotics about a month ago.

you look good in your pics, you are too hard on yourself

honestly you should hit up steve and do a consult. he helped me and the other mods on here get to our optimal level. even top pros have coaches to guide them so imagine what you can get out of some 1 on 1 help

Ive been working out with my husband for the past year who is a power lifter. I’m 5’ and went from 108 to 131. I see the muscle change and my butt has lifted but I have a layer of fat that i feel shouldn’t be there due to the weight training. During this past year I started 1Ius of HGH and I did 4 cycles of Anavar 6.25 for 4wks each time.
As far as diet goes, because I’m sure you’ll ask, I probably need to eat more? I follow the Stan Efferding vertical diet. I have 3eggs in the morning, snacks are cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, dinner and lunch consist of 4oz of beef with either a 1/2cup of rice or potatoes, peppers and carrots. I drink at least 100oz of water.
I appreciate any and all advice!

welcome to EF!

first i want to ask did you roidtest your anavar?
so many girls get fake anavar

my g/f is on 2.5mgs of anavar and I roidtest every bottle and I ONLY buy from trusted suppliers on EF that have been tested - Napsgear.org/Domestic-supply.com/PuritySourcelabs.ru
and I stack it deep with cardarine gw for her

for you I would do a few things
add healthy fats to your diet
fish oil
walnuts
avocados

do am cardio 30min empty stomach
with 10mgs cardarine gw501516 + 2 caps cardazol

train towards pm and take 1 cap cardazol before you train

anavar take before training and 2.5mgs anavar should be enough

of course HGH 1 IU/day if you doing do it after training

btw hgh can cause a LOT of water retention which will make you think its bodyfat

Top Bottom