Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body changing wrong way

I'm guessing you need to rework your diet
and recheck validity of anavar

i call bad diet, lack of healthy fats
lack of cardio
fake anavar
and lack of fasting

you should fast at least 24 hours in a week

Interesting about the fake var, I did not test it but it came from a coach so I thought all good, where do I get a test? I was doing 4wks on, 4 wks off with 6.25 a day as they are 25mg which I cut into 4. I haven’t done a var cycle since February since I’m not happy with where my body is going. I’m looking to lean out. I was originally a tiny thing, so I thought gaining muscle would get me where I wanted and I think I look better but damn, where the fuck did the fat come from. Hgh I take first thing in the morning, I wait an hour, eat then workout. Obviously I eat after as well. Fats may be something I’m missing as I don’t get much.

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Interesting about the fake var, however I don’t think it is due to the mass I have gained. I was taking 6.25mg for 4wks on 4off. I would’ve taken a smaller dose age but they were 25mg which I cut. I haven’t done a var cycle since February because I thought it was getting me too big.
as far as the hgh I take 1iu first thing in the morning, wait about an hr, eat and then workout. I then eat again after the workout.
At the moment I do not take anything other than hgh. Which I sometimes wonder is fake because I don’t see the supposed weight loss that comes from it but I actually do see an improvement in my skin and hair (such a girl thing)
Fats I could probably get more of as I don’t have many fats in my diet. Lots of meat, eggs, rice or potatoes, and carrots and peppers. My diet is specific but I’m not good at macros, so that could be a thing? It’s frustrating, to say the least. I see change but it seems to be going the wrong way. Yes I want muscles and yea I’m no longer skinny fat but fuck where is this fat coming from.

Sorry for the extra reply, it didn’t show it go through!

I do intermittent fasting. Last meal at 6pm at the latest, next meal at 11am.
I walk ten minutes after meal, as well as additional lunges and walks throughout the day.

Top Bottom