Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloating on Anavar

KaraC.

Hey everyone,

I'm a 23 year old female, 5'5" tall normally I weight about 120lbs with weight training at the gym and following a regimen similar to Jamie Easons live Fit program which has worked fantastic for me, my body responds well to weighlifting. Recently I had to quit this program since I've moved to the country and have no access to a gym so I've started to doing Insanity and P90X at home. I have been slacking a bit and recently my weight went up to 125lbs simply due to laziness.

My fiancé and I stepped up our game with 6 weeks until our trip to the tropics. He started a new cycle of dbol, tes400, and anavar (it's been 3 weeks now) and he has already seen great results. After doing much research on anavar I decided to take 10mg/day once in the morning (I split a 20mg pill over two days). I've been at this for about 2 weeks now and have noticed more stamina for my workouts. However, I've gained 5 pounds in this short amount of time. I feel that is is all bloat in my stomach it's very noticeable. At first I thought I may be pregnant because of this strange weight gain, and I'm also experiencing discharge like if I had a yeast infection. (I'm not pregnant)

I am going on a trip to the tropics in 3 weeks and I can't be bloated and weight 130lbs! Should I continue the anavar and change something in my routine to loose this bloated tummy, or just discontinue the anavar.

My diet recently is not very extreme or strict.

Morning
Coffee with cream and sugar
2 eggs and salsa
Probiotic yogurt

Snack
Shakeology
Almond milk
Half banana
Peanut butter

Lunch
Salad
Or
Soup
Or
Sandwich

Snack
Fruit
Or
Veggies

Dinner
Talapia or chicken
Veggies
Carbs either rice or potato

Today I've decided to start a Shakeology cleanse, I've done it before and saw good results in a couple days. It's half way through the day and I did my morning cardio and feel fine. After this two day cleanse I'd like to continue a low calorie diet to try and loose this weight. I haven't taken my regular 10mg of anavar today. What can I change so I can continue taking it? Or should I just forget about it.

It might be his Dbol...var will not
Bloat you

I have been reading recently about people labeling bottles as anavar, but it contains other anabolic steroids. The bottle definitely say Anavar. I have not used this distributor before, so it is possible that it is not pure. However, I received this from a reliable family member; though he is male he used this same product and build muscle and stayed thin. My fiance also has seen no ill side effects. Perhaps I am having an ill reaction and it will pass? Maybe I should intake more water?

Last edited:
omg....

ok, dbol causes bloat, var does not...Im pretty sure posting pics up in this section is no beuno
all AAS has the potential to cause yeast infections in women due to altered ph from altered hormones
and your diet is not a huge atrocity by typical western diet standards but it isn't ideal either
try to get 3oz of protein and 2 cups of veggies with EVERY MEAL, not fruit or veggies, veggies

no starches like rice or potato unless you earned them with a workout (which if I remember right p90x is daily? so you should be good there)

As they said, var is VERY commonly faked and/or sold as var when it's really full dbol or some UGLs even use dbol fillers to cut corners...var does not bloat. I should make a sticky. Until then, I'll repeat it: VAR DOES NOT BLOAT. lol nothing makes me as vascular as var does.

And as you can see, I edited your post. There is a section meant specifically for posting AAS pics, Pics of Gear or Counterfeit section, please post there.

Ok thanks for that.

I wonder if the bloating may be from something else. I think I will continue to take this anavar for another week at least with the same 10mg dose. If I clean up my diet and increase my morning cardio to 30 minutes, and still feel bloated in a week from now then I'll know that it's not anavar and I will discontinue use. Otherwise I will check back here if anyone can offer me any advise how to tweak my diet more specifically. And I'll post again regarding how my tummy is

Im pretty desperate to loose this bit of extra weight 5-10lbs, so for my diet (keep in mind I'm going to the tropics in 3 weeks) I'm thinking 45 protein 40 carbs 15 fats. And keeping the calories low around 1200-1300 while doing cardio in the morning for 30 minutes and weight training in the evening for 60 minutes. Dos this seem realistic while taking anavar?

You do realize that anavar is a STEROID, steroids make you GAIN WEIGHT. They are not for women who want to lose 5-10lbs.
I have to disagree with the ladies who said var doesn't bloat you, for very few women it for sure can, anytime you mess with hormones you can get bloated. It will come off when you stop your cycle. Are you drinking a gallon or more of water a day?
And I have to take tons of probiotics on cycle or I get yeast infections. Are you taking a good one OP?

Top Bottom