Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloated!

margiethatcher

[FONT=&quot]So here is my question... I'm eating my six meals a day and by the third or fourth meal my lower abdominal looks sooo bloated. and stays that way all day! I wake up the next morning and it's flat again, and then the whole process happens all over. My meals are very planned out and weighed (after seeing that measuring scale video maybe not so well JK!) and I eat every 2-3 hours. I hope somebody out there has some answers![/FONT]

You don't need to eat that many meals, or every 3 hours. It's likely causing irritation and inflammation

wait a second, who the fuck said to eat 6 meals a day?

if you want to get fat and bloated then that is how you do it

here is what you do instead. eat 0-3 meals in a 4-6 hour window. clean foods. you won't get bloated

also eliminate foods that cause bloat. the main offenders are things like dairy, gluten, processed foods, fast food, etc. and finally weighing and counting your foods? dubious at best. i would love to see proof of any human who ever did that over the course of our 2M years on this planet, or if any animal on earth weighs their food before eating it. you are simply listening to too much bro science from people on this subject.

Top Bottom