Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Birth defects from anavar?

aC11102Ric

What do you think about some of the scary things that I run online about pregnancy for females and how steroids can cause birth defects. I'm looking to get pregnant within the next year but I also am a steroid user here and there. I'm willing to give up everything to get pregnant should I wait until I know for sure I'm pregnant or should I stop steroids until I do get pregnant

dont use steroids when pregnant, dont take the chance

What do you think about some of the scary things that I run online about pregnancy for females and how steroids can cause birth defects. I'm looking to get pregnant within the next year but I also am a steroid user here and there. I'm willing to give up everything to get pregnant should I wait until I know for sure I'm pregnant or should I stop steroids until I do get pregnant

Do you have a link? I wanna read that

You must stop immediately, but can consider NATURAL products from banned nutrition: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

Top Bottom