Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Birth control water weight

harleysummers

[FONT=&quot]So when I tell people my birth control made me gain weight, they always ask me "Did it make you gain fat or water weight?" and honestly... I don't know. How can you tell if increased weight and size is from fat gain or retaining water? Do they feel/look different? How can I tell?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

It is generally not easy to tell from just looks, but some signs that it is water retention is puffiness or roundness in the face that came on very quickly.

So when I tell people my birth control made me gain weight, they always ask me "Did it make you gain fat or water weight?" and honestly... I don't know. How can you tell if increased weight and size is from fat gain or retaining water? Do they feel/look different? How can I tell?

Yes.

[FONT=&quot]So when I tell people my birth control made me gain weight, they always ask me "Did it make you gain fat or water weight?" and honestly... I don't know. How can you tell if increased weight and size is from fat gain or retaining water? Do they feel/look different? How can I tell?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
They are very different. Usually water retention is also limited to a certain amount. Women usually retain some water on their period. This would be similar at most. Usually the birth control pill isnt going to account for much of that anyways.

Top Bottom