Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control pills and AAS

Sophiegreat

I take birth control while running var, do you think roids can affect the effectiveness of my BC pills and it might lead to pregnancy? thanks.

Yes, they will definitely affect the effectiveness of these pills. Both anavar and these pills are hormones, and they will interact between each other. Therefore, if you are going to use anavar, you will have to find a different birth control method. Also, you can consider using SARMS - they are non-hormonal, so they will no affect your birth control pills, and you will be able to use them simultaneously. Besides, SARMS are very effective, and they have considerably less side effects than steroids, including anavar.

there really isn't enough research done on the matter to give solid advice..

Some women actually use 2 forms of birth control (condom & pills, etc) to really protect themselves from this.

I would recommend using 2 forms to be safe since var may reduce the effectiveness of birth control pills.

I cannot give you a for sure answer so I would only say to be extra careful. Why not just use a condom too? This is a question I would ask your doctor as well to be sure.

Top Bottom