Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Birth Control options ???

MS said:
"What options are out there for BC that would be ideal for a physically active female?"..................................vasectomy, abstinence, or lesbianism are the best options.

Well I wouldn't mind her being bi-sexual :D

Never heard of the nervo ring, But I will run the IUD and ring thing by her.

BTW, a vasc has been talked about, but she is hoping to have 1 more child.

THANKS ALL!

Lestat said:
Try the nuvo ring.. its hormonal, but it only releases hormones in the specific area to be affected.. not your entire body.
Uh, wrong. Plus the NuvaRing costs like $47/month and is covered by only 1 or 2 insurance companies.

It is very convenient though and does have the lowest levels of estrogen and progesterone available plus it bypasses the 1st-pass liver effects. The effectiveness is the same as that of the pill. (99%)

One of the newer brands of birth control called "Yasmin" is a low dosage of estrogen and contains extra Potassium/Diuretic to reduce bloating. The side effects are much more less common when compared to any other kinds. I started Yasmin 2 months ago and I love it so far.

Hey GymGirl, that's good to hear, that's what my gyno suggested for me, I just wanted to hear more experiences from people before I started.

Top Bottom