Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Birth Control options ???

Try the nuvo ring.. its hormonal, but it only releases hormones in the specific area to be affected.. not your entire body.

IUD and no kids either. Insertion hurt like hell, but it was over quickly. Well worth not having funky synthetic hormones possessing my body anymore.

Ceebs said:
If it didn't require years of med school and insane insurance fees, I'd make a name for myself as an athlete-friendly gynecologist. (Why not, if there are athlete-friendly plastic surgeons?)

I'm really getting fed up with the way doctors push hormonal birth control and refuse IUDs to young childless women who want to take responsibility for their fertility. :mad:

And a :drink2: for Ceebs!

I had an IUD for 10 years, no previous kids required! But I also insisted on condoms as a back up because, quite frankly, I don't trust ANY male to completely avoid the temptation of transmitting a nasty STD to me. Same really applies to OCs. There are far worse things to deal with than pregnancy, which is why I now use two out of three of MS's options. Besides, the IUD made my menstruation very painful :(

Top Bottom