Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Birth Control

whiteflag6

Its know that BC can cause cellulite, or rather fat gain & water retention...

If I didn't have cellulite previous to BC, is it likely that it will diminish if I go off the pill and lose the fat & water?

Cellulite is basically fat accumulation. Birth control increases fluid retention that puffs up the fat cells causing weight gain and dimpling (cellulite).
IF your cellulite is just water retention, yes you will lose it once you come off of it. HOWEVER, if you actually gained bodyfat (from excess calories) then no you will not lose it.

Make sense?

not of fan of birth control for females due to health reasons.. in my experience gf's who have been on them have had tons of side effects. i would recommend doing the implant thing, but even that does come with sides.. maybe find a guy who knows how to pull out or who is willing to use a condom

Birth control does not cause actual fat gain. It would take eating too much food to gain fat. If it is water then it will go away after you stop using it.

Cellulite is basically fat accumulation. Birth control increases fluid retention that puffs up the fat cells causing weight gain and dimpling (cellulite).
IF your cellulite is just water retention, yes you will lose it once you come off of it. HOWEVER, if you actually gained bodyfat (from excess calories) then no you will not lose it.

Make sense?

100% right.

Top Bottom