Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is bikini comp possible with SARMS?

MSCHUBERTM

I want to start training for a bikini competition,but I don't want to use steroids because of all the side effects. Idon't think the competition is worth suffering all the trouble. Socan I use SARMS and have chances of getting good results on thecompetition? Would it be realistic?

A lady can definitely compete with SARMS, as they are rather effective, and they are safe to use. Steroids are more potent, but women should be taking smaller dosages, and at such dosages they are not all that potent. @stevesmi has suggested you a really good cycle for a lady wanting to compete.

YES.

Bikini is all about having a fit and athlete look that is not overly muscular or ripped.

You do not need steroids or weight loss drugs like clenbuterol or t3 for bikini.

I like the suggestion given about @stevesmi as well. You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

SARMs are a great option for a female. I actually don't think females need to use steroids to reach their goals. Steve gave you a great layout above. Just make sure to stick to sarms1 products so you don't get prohormones.

Top Bottom