Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biggest Loser

momsgettinfit said:
Do any of you watch it? I started in the middle of the season last year and was hoooked. LOL

I watched it last season, but haven't caught any of the new season. How does it compare? (Sometimes 2nd seasons aren't as good as the 1st)

skittles said:
I watched it last season, but haven't caught any of the new season. How does it compare? (Sometimes 2nd seasons aren't as good as the 1st)

Tonight is the season premeire. It starts at 8 pm eastern time. I'm hoping it's as good or better than last but who really knows ya know.

I haven't seen that one, but I try to follow Celebrity Fit Club. I've never heard so much whining. That Snapple lady is something else!

Seeing Janie Lane in such bad shape (mostly mentally) was so sad. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your post! :makingoopsface:

momsgettinfit said:
Tonight is the season premeire. It starts at 8 pm eastern time. I'm hoping it's as good or better than last but who really knows ya know.

I loved it last season! So glad you posted this! Gonna record it!

ScorpioGirl said:
I haven't seen that one, but I try to follow Celebrity Fit Club. I've never heard so much whining. That Snapple lady is something else!

Seeing Janie Lane in such bad shape (mostly mentally) was so sad. Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your post! :makingoopsface:

You should have known they would be big whiners they are celebrities. LOL

jenscats5 said:
I loved it last season! So glad you posted this! Gonna record it!

No prob. I watched it and it was pretty good. I think this season is going to be more confrontational than last.

Top Bottom