x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Big Johnson

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Big Johnson within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hey bro I wanted to commend you. When I saw your link I assumed it would be some smart ass cartoon regarding "asking stupid questions" but it wasn't. Very nice link with good info. I'll pass the link on.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Big Johnson

All Natural
    Hey bro I wanted to commend you. When I saw your link I assumed it would be some smart ass cartoon regarding "asking stupid questions" but it wasn't. Very nice link with good info. I'll pass the link on.

Big Johnson
    I'M NOT AS HARD ON NEWBIES AS SOME GUYS ARE. SOME BROS I'VE MET ON THE BOARD ARE REALLY COOL ABOUT HELPING YOU OUT. STEW MEAT, MACRO, HUCK, AND SLOPAIN, TO NAME A FEW. I'M GLAD YOU FOUND IT USEFUL. I'LL KEEP IT UPDATED AS TIME PERMITS

------------------
    WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank> </A>