Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big breast problem while running

wibbledee

I have a relatively big breast, but it is bigger thanaverage. When I run it tumbles up and down. I have a sport bra thatholds it, but still it moves. Should I worry about these movements,or they are natural and it don't be damaging?

It's gonna jiggle no matter what. If they really move about a LOT it might cause some strain and soreness. Get a better sports bra or, as I've seen some top heavy girls do, wear two + a tight a vest. Us guys joke about these things (cos it's fun) but our 'bits' can also sometimes need restraining when we go out for long runs and support, of the right kind, makes all the difference (properly fitting jocks in our cases).

Then it seems like you need a different sports bra, so you will have to go looking for other options. Try not to get one that will press too hard on the area below your breasts, as there are some limphatic paths of great importance, and if you get a bra that will put too much pressure these lymphatic paths pay get oppressed, which is not good. Don't worry about the breast health as such - they are naturally supposed to withstand this kind of stress.

you need to go to a running shop in your town and talk to the chick working there who will properly fit you with a bra

my X had this problem, turns out she had the wrong size the whole time.. after she was PROPERLY fitted by a professional the problem was solved

If your breasts are jiggling up and down when running - you are not wearing the right size of sports bra.

You need to go to a running shop or a fitness store and have a sales associate help you find a sports bra that is properly fit for your body.

In the store, practice running and doing jumping jacks with the sports bra on. Make sure it fits perfectly and is comfortable to wear.

I would definitely get fitted for the right product. I would think that over time you would have some pain and soreness from this.

Top Bottom