Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big boobs an issue?

raybeezer11

Has anyone done or looked into breast reduction surgery before? How helpful was it and how was your body after the procedure?

Has anyone done or looked into breast reduction surgery before? How helpful was it and how was your body after the procedure?
I suggest you try to lean out and eat less fats and less cabs. Nutrition can do it naturally however it also depends on your genetics.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I did. I went from large to extra small. My breasts were too big and I did not like them. I was already lean, but I had big, big breasts for my size. I remove almost 600ml for each breast. I did the surgery 15 years ago.

The recovery took time and It was painful. I couldn't exercise for 90 days. For the first 30 days I could not raise my arms. At the time I stayed in my mother's house, because she gave me bath, changed me, helped me get out of bed, fed me... You will need someone to help you with the basics in the beginning.

If I had to do it again, I would. I liked the result, I felt better without those huge tits.

Most women with lower back pain are not wearing the proper bra size.

I would go to a bra store and have a store employee help you pick out a proper bra before doing something dramatic like surgery.

Female bodies do not exist to please men. She needs to be comfortable with her body for herself, not for men.

Nature says otherwise. If, without being unkind, a flat chest woman can breastfeed then nature created breasts for what reason?

Now I understand that if the OP is physically struggling then she has the option for breast reduction. But as a long time poster who is familiar with the lifestyle you'll know that, for the most part, it's a fat related issue. If they lose fat their breasts will get smaller. It's the only reason why cup sizes have grown - cos women (and men of course) have gotten fatter.

Female bodies do not exist to please men. She needs to be comfortable with her body for herself, not for men.

many women and men are insecure about the way they look no matter what. i think my point was more "find someone who will love you the way you are" instead of trying to change yourself to be more attractive to other people.

Top Bottom