Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big boobs an issue?

Nature says otherwise. If, without being unkind, a flat chest woman can breastfeed then nature created breasts for what reason?

Now I understand that if the OP is physically struggling then she has the option for breast reduction. But as a long time poster who is familiar with the lifestyle you'll know that, for the most part, it's a fat related issue. If they lose fat their breasts will get smaller. It's the only reason why cup sizes have grown - cos women (and men of course) have gotten fatter.
Well... If she does a mammaplasty she will continue with her mammary glands, meaning she can still breastfeed even with small breasts. Mammaplasty is quite different from mastectomy.

But I agree with you... If it is a weight related problem, she should try lose some weight first.

Well... If she does a mammaplasty she will continue with her mammary glands, meaning she can still breastfeed even with small breasts. Mammaplasty is quite different from mastectomy.

But I agree with you... If it is a weight related problem, she should try lose some weight first.

It's an indirect but oh so common issue. Men and women are bigger (and not just taller which I'll get to shortly) cos we're fatter. Bra cup sizes have gone up. And in both US and UK women (cos we follow the US in eating habits inc fast food).

What we see on these forums is 'I'll ask about X but I won't mention Y'. Here Y is 'I can't be bothered to mention I'm bigger ALL over. And we KNOW that women who diet go down cup sizes. QED

The US, followed by the UK and now the Dutch were, at one time, the tallest by nation (if not race) due to both protein and a great health care system. But our eating habits have gotten worse hence the Dutch kicking ass.

many women and men are insecure about the way they look no matter what. i think my point was more "find someone who will love you the way you are" instead of trying to change yourself to be more attractive to other people.

First love yourself.

Top Bottom