Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bf percentage on female for AAS

Anna steel

Hi everyone right now my bf% is 13% I was wondering what could be the ideal bf percentage to run a cycle of anavar for 7 weeks, I did fat burners and they didn't work, I will try anavar to see how it goes, thank you.

13% body fat on a female is very low already.. so great job if that is accurate

var is not a fat burner though. it is a tool to help you keep muscle while in a deficit though.. THAT is how you use steroids to their benefits.. see my signature below for an approved source that carries var

13% on a lady - wow! This is very low, and I would not personally use AAS. If you managed to achieve this result without AAS, then you can definitely get some amazing results with SARMS. They would be a much safer choice for you, and they are a much better choice for fat loss. Anavar is mostly meant for lean gains, and it will not do much for fat loss. Meanwhile, such compounds as Cardarine GW and SR9009 will do much more for fat loss with less side effects or things to worry about.

You are already in a great place at that body fat. Remember that anavar is a steroid and thus does not burn fat. It increases muscle protein synthesis which holds onto muscle while you are cutting.

Top Bottom