Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beyond Frustrated and need advise from Women who have been there

FYI per Nate and after looking at all the ingredients in the stack, it shouldn't mask tests. It is need2slin need2burn and bridge.

Yes I have an appointment November 15 with a doc whose reputation includes being willing to prescribe armour instead of synthroid as well as t3 and t4. So hopes are up.

In the meantime, just upped gym weights 15% across the board! Workouts were great this week!

hi,
good you found a new doctor. look up also cortisol, there is close conection with adrenals and thyroid. if u have thyroid issue and exercising too much you can also damage your adrenals which can led to inability to lose weight.

Wow. That was a little rude don't you think? I gave as complete a picture as I could including as much precise detail possible. Perhaps you didn't fully read or don't care about my concerns:

I am afraid of adding more calories given my previous experience.

I will try cooking and freezing homemade food as you suggest.
And, as the other poster mentioned, I can add even more cardio.
I assumed this board was a little more open, perhaps people like me should just lurk and not post.

From what I can infer from your terse comments, you may believe I am doing nothing right and simply am not worth your time. Perhaps older women as I may be aren't exactly the right audience for you.

It gets somewhat frustrating when it comes to the diet thing. See yes you can do such a thing as eat to little girl. Eating to little as well as not eating first thing in the morning can slow down your metabolism thus causing you to not be able to lose weight.. Its more common then you think. We always see woman not eating enough on this forum. simple because of the misconceptions and false advertising/information that is all over the place these days..
More calories and better calories is often what we see woman needing when they come here for the first time. Most if not almost all the woman always have a huge problem wrapping their head around more calories actually helping them to lose Body fat. Often fighting the subject to the death and absolutely refusing to eat more because their TV set told them not to lol..

I am sure you are not in this category of woman and you truly wish to learn as much as you can here so don't worry about it... We are all here to help you and even when you think one of us may be being a bit rude its not what you think...

Hi all! Been doing decently but crazy busy. I test for my black belt in 2 weeks so now have 5x per week 2hour sessions in dojang on top of work and lifting sessions!
Had new doctor meeting Friday and think I have found a good one! 😀
I have more blood tests to do and follow up December 6.
Feeling positive!

Top Bottom