Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Better to exercise in the heat or cool room?

tattking55

I was curious which temperature is best to work out in? My gym actually stays pretty cold but I get a better sweat outdoors.

you don't want to stretch in a cold room.. that is why yoga is done at room temperature or in a hot setting.

if you are doing resistance training you want to also stay at room temp, not cold

if it is cardio training in a hot setting is counter productive.. i SMH when i see people running in 90 degree heat. you are actually HURTING yourself, not helping.. and no it doesn't toughen you up, it just wears your body down. NFL coaches started realizing pounding their players in the heat was stupid in the 80s.. bill walsh figured that out and his teams always finished seasons strong because he didn't pound them

Sweating more does not mean that the workout was better or worse.

Sweat is not indicative of efficient training much less results.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

I was curious which temperature is best to work out in? My gym actually stays pretty cold but I get a better sweat outdoors.

Unless you train naked it doesn't matter. I like a gym cool but I can always stick on a sweat shirt.

Generally speaking - you can exercise harder in a cooler room because you won't be as fatigued from the heat

Top Bottom