Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Workout to Get Ripped to the Bones

What is the Best Method to Get Ripped Fast (for you)!

• Moderate 45-60 minutes Cardio on an Empty Stomach (morning)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Intense 20-30 minutes Cardio on an Empty Stomach (Morning)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Pure Intense/Heavy Resistance Training and No Cardio (Empty Stomach, but Immediately Eat Afterwards)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Moderate 45-60 minutes Cardio with some food intake (usually Afternoon/Evening)

• Intense 20-30 minutes Cardio with some food (usually Afternoon/Evening)

• Pure Intense/Heavy Resistance Training and No Cardio (with Pre-workout Protein/Carb)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

cyberflash

Hi Everyone,

This particular forum discusses a lot about cardio vs. resistance training, so I would like to launch a poll.
Choose what you think is the MOST effective for you.

Thanks.

My selection isn't there....

Heavy/intense lifting with both pre/post workout meals
Cardio a.m empty stomach, moderate to high 60m

My favorite's not there either. I like to mix it up. Intense cardio followed by moderate cardio on an empty stomach. Moderate cardio after intense weight training. Moderate cardio on an empty stomach. Intense cardio on an empty stomach. Moderate cardio in the afternoon. Nothing but intense weight training when I'm 'bulking'. Ummmm and the rest!

Gosh aren't we a difficult bunch of people?

You didn't have a button for my way either :bawling:

I do pretty much the same weight workout (alternating heavy and light weeks), but I add more cardio. Lift first (after warmup) then cardio 4x week, first thing. Empty stomach (I know that's bad, but I feel worse if I eat). Sometimes I'll steal a few swallows of the protein shake I make for my husband. Weights for about an hour. Then cardio.

Some days cardio is interval training with sprints on the treadmill @30 minutes. Other days I'll do the elliptical 30 min and get on the rower right after for 15-20min. Even with that I alternate with fast/slow intervals or hills. I HAVE to keep it interesting - I hate going the same pace. I keep a jump rope by the TV and jump during the commercials sometimes.

For me, the quickest way to see fatloss is to substitute a low carb protein shake in place of my normal evening snack. I can see a distinct difference in my abs the next morning after doing this!

Sorry guys and gals,

I might create another poll ... adding your favorites

1) Intense cardio followed by moderate cardio (anytime)

2) Intensity training w/o cardio (pre and post workout)

... but as you know ... we're only limited to 10 choices ... maybe it's best to choose the one "nearest" to your favorite :D

Sorry Warlobo, I was asking about 'cutting and getting ripped' ... not bulking up :)

I really believe that you can create about a 100 different mixed combinations, but the 6 choices I placed were sort of clear-cut extremes with no mixed methods.

Sorry about that ... I know we all do variations .... the poll was intended to just approximate what you think is the best way to get cut and ripped fast.

The best way is to do EVERYTHING right, cardio alone just makes skiinny people and its hard to get ripped with weight training alone..

I do heavy/intense/max reps....as far as cardio, 30mins, 40mins, 60mins.....depending on my mood that day......I got me a smorgasborg of options!! I generally wing it...

Top Bottom