Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Workout to Get Ripped to the Bones

What is the Best Method to Get Ripped Fast (for you)!

• Moderate 45-60 minutes Cardio on an Empty Stomach (morning)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Intense 20-30 minutes Cardio on an Empty Stomach (Morning)

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Pure Intense/Heavy Resistance Training and No Cardio (Empty Stomach, but Immediately Eat Afterwards)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Moderate 45-60 minutes Cardio with some food intake (usually Afternoon/Evening)

• Intense 20-30 minutes Cardio with some food (usually Afternoon/Evening)

• Pure Intense/Heavy Resistance Training and No Cardio (with Pre-workout Protein/Carb)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Thanks a bunch!

that _is_ a great workout. Don't get me wrong...I'm no star in the gym, but the weights and sets are about what I'm doing now (without gear). That extra set (5 and 6, I usually do 4 and 5) and the combos are what will kill.

I'm not a weenie anymore!!!!!!!!! It has been ages since I looked at the weights listed on that program and on most of it I am doing more than that!!!!!!!!!! God, I feel like such a studette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

cyberflash said:
Hi Everyone,

This particular forum discusses a lot about cardio vs. resistance training, so I would like to launch a poll.
Choose what you think is the MOST effective for you.

Thanks.
Actually,I think if you polled most serious weight trainers,they would tell you that they do both,to get ripped.myself,I do cardio first thing in the morning(I'm posting this at 3AM...workout then go to work)on an empty stomach,then a post workout recovery drink with extra L-glutamine,creatine,and 40 gm protein,with somelow glycemic carbs thrown in.I then weight train in the evenings(when I am not working),usually with a protein bar before,and a simple whey protein shake after( I usually don't eat after my evening session,except for the shake.However,I find it really hard to put in a good weight training/cardio workout together,which is why I split them

i would imagine that's a routine you shouldn't do too often, or i know i would burn out...should i do it like once a month or so and stick with shorter routines on other times?

Kicked my Butt!!

I printed out this thread and took this workout with me to the gym, very sceptically, I might add. I am not a fan of doing more than one or two body parts at most in one workout. But thought What the Heck!! DAMN!!! It has really kicked my butt!!! It was what I need to get out of this ho-hum plateau I have been on. I LOVE IT!! It definitely takes longer, but I well worth it!!!!!

Mrs. TG
:angel:

the most important factor

I will probably get flamed for this but the most important part of getting really ripped is in your diet. You can do cardio on an empty tummy or full it wont matter if you are pulling in to many calories especially of the wrong kind.

However when I do my cardio everyday it is about a half hour after my morning protein shake of 60g. I wash down my eca stack and vitamins with it and then take my ass outside stretch and jogg for about 10-15 minutes just to warm up then I hit the heavy bag for ten rounds of two minutes with a one minute break between. After this I do my cooldown and grab breakfast which is usually about 12 egg whites and a 4-6 oz potato(skin on). I then go over what appointments I have that day drink lots of water(you should always have a water bottle in your hand, drinking more water helps you retain less water) then about four hours after I have woken up I drink another protein shake and take another dose of eca and get ready for the gym.

At the gym I do about 10 minutes on the bike to warm my body temp up then its off to the weights after the weights have killed me(actaully threw up last leg day hate that) I then do a short 20-30 minutes of either the bike again or the climbing machine(dont like to jog hurts my destroyed knee.

Then I am at work which just happens to be at the gym
I drink my creatine and protein shake then I train people and try to sign up as many new members as possible to pay for all this food.

Then after work I go homeand start to prepare my next meal. 12 oz. of chicken or lean steak(usually eye of round) with a nice hearty cup of steamed broccoli and a 6-9 oz potato.

After this I relaz usually trying to stretch on the floor to improve my flexability which is terrible from the layoff from rehabing my knee. I will snack on some fresh veggies usually about 6 oz while I do this and watch tv, read, or type on this damn thing.

Then it is bedtime but right before bed I drink my last protein shake of the day then hopefully get in some late night cardio with the most beautiful woman I know who just happens to sleep in the same bed as me. After that I close my eyes and start it all over again. All accept for sundays which is eat as much of what I want day usually pasta all day as long as I take in at least 200g of protein for the day.

So as you see eating 6-7 times a day in smaller protions making sure you get enough protein and lowering the carbs all accept for once a week to make sure you dont lower your metabolism and a good amount of cardio and really just trying to live clean and always insure good sleep and over time you will be were you want.

Re: the most important factor

Abbaddon said:
I will probably get flamed for this but the most important part of getting really ripped is in your diet. You can do cardio on an empty tummy or full it wont matter if you are pulling in to many calories especially of the wrong kind.

So as you see eating 6-7 times a day in smaller protions making sure you get enough protein and lowering the carbs all accept for once a week to make sure you dont lower your metabolism and a good amount of cardio and really just trying to live clean and always insure good sleep and over time you will be were you want.

? Why in the world would you get flamed for this? Almost everyone with a fantastic body (unless you happen to be a genetic freak of course) would agree that diet is ALMOST everything. It's responsible for at least 90% of how I do or don't look!

45 min-1 hr of kick ass cardio in am- throw in some jump rope and versa climber and sprints to heat it up- one muscle trained per day- later in the day
and if I have any energy left, go for a fast 20 min run in evening
as much water as humanly possible

Top Bottom