Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to tighten loose skin?

chello99

What are the best ways to tighten loose skin ? I lost a bunch of weight and I have some loose skin. WHat are some good tips?

What I will say may seem cruel, but unfortunately this loose skin due to the weight loss... there's nothing you can do.

No exercise, no cream, no cosmetic treatment will help you with that. The only solution is plastic surgery.

Or... You can accept and embrace your new body.

It is the same with women who have had many children, the belly skin will never be the same.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

See this woman... She has very little body fat, has a good muscular development, even more than many men and yet she has loose skin on her abdomen.

We can't deny she worked hard and did many things right to achieve this physique... but loose skin is loose skin... The only solution here is acceptance or plastic surgery.
860053b1f15303de68ee8bc7788c8a8a.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

What are the best ways to tighten loose skin ? I lost a bunch of weight and I have some loose skin. WHat are some good tips?

Time and patience. Well done on losing the weight

It will tighten back up some but when it is a huge amount of fat loss unfortunately you will be stuck with some loose skin.

I have had clients use the haemorrhoid cream Preparation H with good success. Check that out.

Top Bottom