Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Way to Superset

ck2006

Questions and opinions:

Best way to superset?

Single body?
compond with isolation?
Two different body parts?
three exercises for one muscle group?

And any other that I haven't typed, there are soooo many types out there I am getting confused.

My hubby wants to keep muscle, lose weight and less time in the gym.

I want to do the same however, I can't do cardio but I don't care about the time in the gym cause its my break :)

Our diets are pretty much on track....I think LOL

Options appreciated as to which type would be best so I can pick the exercises correctly

thanks! :heart:

if you want a cardio boost with your workout, then a full body superset would probably be the best. if he's not trying to add muscle (just maintain and lose fat) this might be the way to go - but I'm sure there will be different opinions on this.

the-short-one said:
if you want a cardio boost with your workout, then a full body superset would probably be the best. if he's not trying to add muscle (just maintain and lose fat) this might be the way to go - but I'm sure there will be different opinions on this.

Excellent, thank you. I am finding just from three day I have lost 2 pounds from going back to the gym. I don't know if it is the supersetting or just going back, cause I am still not doing any cardio but I will take it!

He is just going up and down on the scale right now and we aren't sure why.

if your heart is pumping and you're sweating - you're getting a decent cardio workout with your weights.

this is why I love The FIRM workout tapes. Don't know if you've ever done them, but they incorporate weight training and aerobics together and give you a killer workout.

the-short-one said:
if your heart is pumping and you're sweating - you're getting a decent cardio workout with your weights.

this is why I love The FIRM workout tapes. Don't know if you've ever done them, but they incorporate weight training and aerobics together and give you a killer workout.

Never heard of them before, looks like a good option for workouts at home.

Top Bottom