Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to remove cellulite?

frogger00

What are the best ways to remove cellulite from the body ? I have stubborn cellulite on my legs and want to get rid of it asap!

But if you're already thin and have cellulite, I'm sorry to inform you that cellulite is far more genetic than diet only.

Of course a lower percentage of body fat and good nutrition promotes a favorable picture for the decrease but not total elimination because cellulite is a natural condition for the body. Everybody has body fat.

Cellulite has much more to do with elasticity from your skin and the fibers that bind the skin to the muscles. The more flaccid, the greater the irregularity of the adipose layer on your skin. That's why we often see thin girls who have cellulite and fat girls who haven't.

If you are fat, lose some weight, do strength training and you can do a lot of cosmetic procedures that help... like massages, ultrasound and such... but they just improve you skin they don't eliminate the cellulite. The minute you stop, you won't get results anymore.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

While what Florence says IS true it can and does provide an excuse an awful lot use to do nothing. The moment we start thinking 'my fat is genetic' (even cellulite) then we allow for the lazy to do nothing.

Yes, having fat is physiological. Quality and elasticity of the skin is genetics. Excess fat is the person's fault. You can't change genetics, but you can improve it.

Yes, having fat is physiological. Quality and elasticity of the skin is genetics. Excess fat is the person's fault. You can't change genetics, but you can improve it.

100%. Reduction at the very least

Cellulite is just body fat when it really comes down to it. The only way to remove cellulite is to remove body fat.

All these 'cellulite reducing creams/supplements' are scams

The best thing you can do is just get leaner. Don't worry about comparing yourself to others. Instead, just focus on being the best you can.

Top Bottom