Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to lose fat

scuts33

I have been dieting hard but dont see a huge difference. Should I eat less? I am eating 1300 calories a day. Thanks

How long have you been dieting? 1300 calories is very restrictive and the body adapts metabolically and it becomes increasingly difficult to lose fat.

The prudent thing would be to slowly raise the calories to maintenance and stay there for at least 12 weeks. You need to improve your metabolic condition before losing weight again

I have been dieting hard but dont see a huge difference. Should I eat less? I am eating 1300 calories a day. Thanks

What was you eating before? If, for example, it was 1350 then you wont see much

calories in and calories out DOES NOT WORK PERIOD

95% of weight watchers clients gain back all their weight or get fatter, and we get both sides complaining they can't lose or can't gain who do the whole 'calorie thing'

if you want to fix this permanently PM me for a 1 on 1 consult and i will show you how to get leaner the right way, and the first thing i will tell you to do is delete those stupid apps that 'track calories' STUPID. did our ancestors 100K years ago follow apps when they ate? do animals in the wild track their macros? no because they know how to eat, humans are making ourselves stupid with all these apps and stupid ideas

People on a diet do not regain weight because they count calories, on the contrary, because as soon as they hit the target weight, they return to the same eating habits that made them fat.

Weight loss to be durable needs to be programmed in the long term and is mainly a change in eating habits, otherwise it will not work. That's the problem, people looking for quick results are not programmed, they do not create strategies to lose and especially maintain the new weight.

Calories do matter. No matter what you do, ketogenic diet, low carb, intermittent fasting, if your daily expenditure is 3000 calories and you ingest 4000 calories you will gain weight regardless of dietary strategy.

Use our ancestors as a example is bullshit. They were not obese because the food was scarce, because if in the stone age there was a shake shack on every corner, I bet they would be obese as well.

Top Bottom