Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best steroid for women in pill form??

Think about the effects of anavar before you take it hun - i thought it would work perfectly for me, I already workout 5 times a week, lift medium-heavy weights and weight approx 125lbs. two days in to my var course, my voice deepened - one week later and cycle stopped, it's not returned to normal and everything i read online tells me it won't!

Just think it through carefully before you put anything into your stomach - it may be a mild steroid but its still powerful!!

Think about the effects of anavar before you take it hun - i thought it would work perfectly for me, I already workout 5 times a week, lift medium-heavy weights and weight approx 125lbs. two days in to my var course, my voice deepened - one week later and cycle stopped, it's not returned to normal and everything i read online tells me it won't!

Just think it through carefully before you put anything into your stomach - it may be a mild steroid but its still powerful!!

I'm curious what dose you were taking? Are you sure it was var, meaning do you trust your source? I'm really sorry for your experience though.

Top Bottom