Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best roid for weak bones on female

Jadi4

my girl friend is suffering a drop in estrogen during menopause, and that's causing her bone lost, I was wondering if she can take steroids for this problem and which one is the one you would recommend? thank you.

HRT for women, it has its benefits. I would even argue HRT for women is much more important than TRT for men.

Tell her to consult her doctor about hormone replacement therapy or to find a competent endo.

Steroids are not a good idea for a female because they can cause permanent emasculating side effects like clit enlargement and facial hair growth.

The beauty of SARMS is that they are completely anabolic substances so there is no risk of developing emasculating side effects in females. They are completely safe for use by females. A good dosage of ostarine is 25mg/day.

Ostarine would be a great supplement for her to take to reduce joint aches/pain and help prevent osteoporosis. I would use the ostarine in conjunction with a good joint supplement like N2joint rx and fish oil.
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair her joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation. It will also help prevent muscle and bone density loss associated with old age.

Ostarine is what I would recommend. Steroids will just cause nasty side effects that are unnecessary. Ostarine also has great benefits like better recovery and muscle preservation.

Sarms won't do jack shit for lacking bone density. Wtf are you all talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms won't do jack shit for lacking bone density. Wtf are you all talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly lol. Trying to push bullshit products.

Usually poor bone health or joint issues are caused from something, running sarms or taking joint supplements are band-aid solution.

Find the root cause of the issue and address that, which like I said are hormonal fluctuations from menopause which she needs to address with a doctor.

Top Bottom