Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best roid for athlete female

Mary Ali

Guys I am from Equador and steroids are legal here and I was considering to run anavar to improve my track and field performance but my trainer told me for that purposes winstrol is better for females, also I was reading this is one the very few anabolic steroids that is safe enough for women?

please help me on dose for track and field performance.

Anavar,winny,eq ran properly under close observation for any virilization issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It depends specifically on what event in track and field. If it is an endurance sport that involves running than all the steroids mentioned above would be the worst thing you could do. You would experience painful pumps in your lower back and calves as well as joint pain with winny.

What you want is SARMs and PPAR upregulators.

Cardarine and SR-9009 are amazing for increasing endurance by increasing vo2 max.

SARMs like Ostarine, S4, and LGD are also great compounds a woman could run. They would increase recovery, strength, lean mass......all without the side effects that come with steroid use.

Exactly roids and not SARMS, why does everyone insist on pushing SARMS. Specially when some of us have Access to pharmaceutical grade roids legally in Latin America countries such as Mexico Ecuador etc...

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Check out this article I wrote on women and steroids -> https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-and-women

The only two steroids that I feel women should use are primobolan and anavar. Any other steroid will contain enough androgenic properties that it can cause permanent emasculating effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth etc.

In this article I lay out primobolan cycles for women -> https://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

In this article I lay our anavar cycles for women -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

Ya you are referring to virilization. Is the actual word you are looking for and. Eq does not do that it's even milder then primo. Not to mention women use sunny all the time in small doses as I said. Either one of those four products isn't fool proof as I said before. You need to use small amounts to see how the female reacts. And also under constant supervision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked to a few women strength athletes and they all used low dose testosterone, I don't know the dosages exactly. They mentioned it altered their cycle so they no longer got their period but it didn't effect their clitoris.

I'm pretty sure if you took enough anavar or winny you'd still get clitoral growth form the steroids that are considered "safe" for women.

Just be safe and take the minimal amount needed. 2.5 mg/day of var or winstrol should be a good start and that dose shouldn't make the pumps too bad.

Top Bottom