x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

best program?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about best program? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi, I am a longtime lurker and my weight hit that enough-is-enough-point. I already lost five pounds in the three weeks I have been changing my lifestyle and started weightlifting three times a week, for stress relief, personal enjoyment and against muscle loss. Thing is, I noticed, that my shoulders, back and arms have been growing quite a bit, so I would like some advice on a more suitable routine for still fitting into my button-downs. I currently go to the gym three times a

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: best program?

All Natural

best program?

Hi, I am a longtime lurker and my weight hit that enough-is-enough-point.

I already lost five pounds in the three weeks I have been changing my lifestyle and started weightlifting three times a week, for stress relief, personal enjoyment and against muscle loss.

Thing is, I noticed, that my shoulders, back and arms have been growing quite a bit, so I would like some advice on a more suitable routine for still fitting into my button-downs.

I currently go to the gym three times a week, following the beginners routine from aworkoutroutine.com with alternating workouts:
    All Exercises in three sets of ten with the same weight.

Workout A:
    Squats
    Benchpress
    Rows

Workout B:
    Deadlifts
    Shoulderpress
    Pull-Ups (still assisted)

So, since only my upper body possesses superhero potential, can you tell me if a different number of sets (more with less repetitions, less with more???) would be better for the arm and shoulder exercises?

Thanks in advance,

Re: best program?

there are 2 stickies in the weight training section

on splits and on 5x5's.. either will work perfectly fine but since you are female you might do well on split routines. i personally don't like your split routine as it is now.. to much mish mash. i would strive to do something like a push/pull/leg split instead
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by MelindaJones11 View Post
    Hi, I am a longtime lurker and my weight hit that enough-is-enough-point.

I already lost five pounds in the three weeks I have been changing my lifestyle and started weightlifting three times a week, for stress relief, personal enjoyment and against muscle loss.

Thing is, I noticed, that my shoulders, back and arms have been growing quite a bit, so I would like some advice on a more suitable routine for still fitting into my button-downs.

I currently go to the gym three times a week, following the beginners routine from aworkoutroutine.com with alternating workouts:
    All Exercises in three sets of ten with the same weight.

Workout A:
    Squats
    Benchpress
    Rows

Workout B:
    Deadlifts
    Shoulderpress
    Pull-Ups (still assisted)

So, since only my upper body possesses superhero potential, can you tell me if a different number of sets (more with less repetitions, less with more???) would be better for the arm and shoulder exercises?

Thanks in advance,
    Buy new ones.

I'd split up your bodyoarts a little more. Push pull legs you can still do 3 days a week and just add more volume to each workout

Back/biceps

Chest/shoulders/tris

Legs
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'd split up your bodyoarts a little more. Push pull legs you can still do 3 days a week and just add more volume to each workout

Back/biceps

Chest/shoulders/tris

Legs
    Agree with this.