Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pre-workout

backshed1

[FONT=&quot]Anyone know if this is too strong for a woman? I read that some places...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
does anyone have any suggestions of the best Pre-training Pump for women? (or should women just take a smaller serving?)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have tried my husband SuperPump (and liked it) however have heard several great things about BSN NO Xplode? But I hear/read bad reviews as well. One being that it is too strong for women[/FONT]

There should be no issues for females with them. If you are just small or light weight, it you may want to lower the amount you take though

Anyone know if this is too strong for a woman? I read that some places...

does anyone have any suggestions of the best Pre-training Pump for women? (or should women just take a smaller serving?)

I have tried my husband SuperPump (and liked it) however have heard several great things about BSN NO Xplode? But I hear/read bad reviews as well. One being that it is too strong for women[/QUOTE]

Just adjust the portion / serving size.

[FONT=&quot]Anyone know if this is too strong for a woman? I read that some places...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
does anyone have any suggestions of the best Pre-training Pump for women? (or should women just take a smaller serving?)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have tried my husband SuperPump (and liked it) however have heard several great things about BSN NO Xplode? But I hear/read bad reviews as well. One being that it is too strong for women[/FONT]
Women can use the same preworkout products that men do. Everyone does have different tolerances to stimulants though so always start with a low dose and assess from there

i don’t use preworkout snymore, i use banned nutrition M1-MK.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom