x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Best plan for weight loss?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best plan for weight loss? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Well I'm trying to come up with the best plan for weight loss. I'm between two different plans and I've done each of them a few times. The two plans are as follows: Jogging- a moderate jog around my neighborhood with breaks in between. I take a break when my legs get tired then start up again. I usually jog 1.5 miles a day. The second plan is what I think is called HITT where you go gradually speed up then slow back down and repeat. When i do this, I usually get my breathing going much faster

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Best plan for weight loss?

Well I'm trying to come up with the best plan for weight loss. I'm between two different plans and I've done each of them a few times. The two plans are as follows: Jogging- a moderate jog around my neighborhood with breaks in between. I take a break when my legs get tired then start up again. I usually jog 1.5 miles a day. The second plan is what I think is called HITT where you go gradually speed up then slow back down and repeat. When i do this, I usually get my breathing going much faster than the jog (if that is related to calories burned).

Now I was wondering, should i go with a jog or HITT or maybe a combination/alternation of both?

Re: Best plan for weight loss?

i hate to break your bubble but exercise does not burn fat. yes i said that right. it does NOT burn fat. you can actually GAIN fat while exercising, crazy huh? let's say you ate fast food or pizza around your workout you are gonna gain fat i don't care how 'hard' you exercise. our bodies do something called storing fat as a survival mechanism, it is what has kept us around for 2M years through a lot of bad shit.

so that is why you and millions of other women can't lose weight. you all listen to the bullshit and exercise your tails off and spin your wheels like a hamster in a cage.

the way you lose fat it is all about how you eat, when you eat, and what you eat PERIOD. you will never outrun a poor diet

why don't you PM me and setup a consult and lets get you burning fat finally
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Right now it seems you're planning more than doing.

We can't decide what works for you you'll have to figure it out.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Do whatever works for you but fat loss comes from diet. Cardio and exercise only helps to achieve that defecit and create a negative energy balance
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural

• Eat a high-protein breakfast
    • Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
    • Drink water a half hour before meals
    • Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list)
    • Eat soluble fiber
    • Drink coffee or tea
    • Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
    • Eat your food slowly

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    i hate to break your bubble but exercise does not burn fat. yes i said that right. it does NOT burn fat. you can actually GAIN fat while exercising, crazy huh? let's say you ate fast food or pizza around your workout you are gonna gain fat i don't care how 'hard' you exercise. our bodies do something called storing fat as a survival mechanism, it is what has kept us around for 2M years through a lot of bad shit.

so that is why you and millions of other women can't lose weight. you all listen to the bullshit and exercise your tails off and spin your wheels like a hamster in a cage.

the way you lose fat it is all about how you eat, when you eat, and what you eat PERIOD. you will never outrun a poor diet

why don't you PM me and setup a consult and lets get you burning fat finally

LOVE this!!!

You have to evaluate your diet and fix that first and foremost or you will be fighting a losing battle regardless. As far as your cardio routine, go with what works and feels better for you.

All Natural

1. Eat a high-protein breakfast
    2. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice
    3. Drink water a half hour before meals
    4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list)
    5. Eat soluble fiber
    6. Drink coffee or tea
    7. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
    8. Eat your food slowly