Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best pill

corina_n

Hello ladies, what would be the weight loss pill you would recommend . I am looking for an appetite control :) and good energy for my workouts.

Thanks

Hello ladies, what would be the weight loss pill you would recommend . I am looking for an appetite control :) and good energy for my workouts.

Thanks

Well I'm not a lady but I think I can help

First things first, your diet is the most important part, just taking a weight loss pill isn't going to help you if your diet isn't right

for energy caffeine and green tea or green tea extract are your best answer

For appetite control a supplement called hoodia and then there is also 5-htp

Some foods you can include in your diet to help you feel more full:
-apples
-flaxseed
-almonds
-salmon
-chicken vegetable soup
-oats
-drinking lots of water

Check out NTBM Princess stack, remember how you look starts in the kitchen, divide your meals into 5-6 servings thruout the day with some protein in each.

Heres an example

CHEESE--Of all cheeses low sodium Parmesan cheese provides the most protein with 41.6 grams per 100 gram serving. It is followed by regular whole Parmesan at 35.8 grams of protein per 100 grams. That is 10 grams of protein per ounce, and 3.6 grams per cubic inch. Other cheeses like Romano, Mozzarella, and Swiss provide around 28-30 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. Softer cream cheeses, or spreadable cheeses, provide the least protein with only 16 grams per 100 gram serving

Beans--The older, larger, and more mature a bean gets the more protein it carries. Mature roasted soybeans have the most providing 39.6 grams of protein per 100 gram serving, or 68 grams per cup. They are followed by mature Lupin beans which provide 15.6 grams per 100 gram serving. That is 25.8 grams per cup.

Roasted Pumpkin, Squash, and Watermelon Seeds
A popular food in the Middle East and East Asia pumpkin and squash seeds provide 33 grams of protein per 100g serving, that is 74.8 grams per cup and 9.2 grams per ounce. Watermelon seeds provide slightly less at 28 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. If you can't find these seeds in your local supermarket you will surely find them in Middle Eastern or East Asian specialty stores. Alternatively, you can also save any pumpkin, squash, and watermelon seeds you have and roast them in your oven. The seeds are typically consumed by cracking the outer shell and eating the seed inside.

Yeast extract spreads are popular and A good vegan source of vitamin b12, the spread also packs a lot of protein. One hundred grams provides 27.8 grams of protein, that is 1.7 grams per teaspoon.

Almonds, Lentils, pulses, and peanuts (a legume) are a great vegan source of protein. Peanuts provide the most protein with 23.7 grams per 100 gram serving or 6.6 grams per ounce, 0.2 grams per peanut. Lentils provide the most protein when consumed raw at 25.8 grams per 100 gram serving, and 9 grams per 100g serving cooked (17.9 grams of protein per cup).

Also don't forget Sunflower seeds, Flax seeds,Cocoa Powder ,Sesame Seeds and pecans all have an abundent of protein.

Learning how to eat is half the battle.

Thank you very much for your tips, I do follow a clean diet, cardio gym every day.... All I want is to go to the next level, because I am stuck, I want to see results again...

I have been taking the princess stack from needtobuildmuscle.com for about a month.
I have been quite pleased with the results as an add on to the clean diet.
Do give some thought to increasing your weight training instead of or before your cardio. This has also been a big help in my fat loss.

Thank you very much for your tips, I do follow a clean diet, cardio gym every day.... All I want is to go to the next level, because I am stuck, I want to see results again...
Being stuck means it's time to change up your routine and maybe decrease your caloric intake. Nowhere does it say it's time for pill taking

Top Bottom