Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best meal to add fats

Tomer

Hi everyone,

I'm unsure of the best time of day to add fats to my meal.

I've heard its not best to add it after a weightlifting work out but OK after a a cardio.. or does it depend on if that meal is combined with carbs or protein.

Then i've read that having some fats is a GOOD idea right before bed or right after a workout?

I'm wondering if I'm not adding the fats in at the right meal. I try to remember to take a flax seed cap( although I know the real deal is better!) with my morning oatmeal ( about half hour after my morning run)

this is my (genereal) meal plan and what I've been trying to do for the last little while

5:30 - 6:00 am cardio
6:30, oatmeal (1/4 cup pre cooked) 2 egg whites ( flax seed cap if I remember!)
10:30/11:00 chicken or tuna or eggs or beef and veggies or salad
2:00 same as meal #3 (sometimes there is a peice of whole wheat bread or potato in these meals)
3:30 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and apple
4:30 - 6:00 weights
6:30 ish - i try and have some leftover tuna or egg or whatever protein source I had for lunch ASAP when I come out of the gym.. usually 2 egg whites or something

8:30 evening meal, varies... I try and have a green salad, veggies, protein, sometimes a soup, with some veggies also carrots, potatos ( no-starchy)

i find that its when I get home.. about 9:00 is when I'm CRAVING nuts or peanut butter.

When is the best time to add some fats in? What kind of fats should I add in.. if I have grilled my meat/ chicken with a bit of oil, should I forget extra fast if I've added small sauces to the chicken?

should I be taking my flax seed cap three times a day?

Thanks ladies!

Quality fats can be used by your body the same way it uses complex carbs.
Generally, I have some ANPB (unsalted) around lunch. I also add a tspn of it into my shake before bed to slow the digestion down over night. I am not sure if women would want to use a shake before bed. It comes down to what your goals are. The ladies can help you there.
Quality fats are important for women. From what I have been told they will help regulate estrogen production. That inturn can help keep the lower abs, hips and thighs more lean.
I was also told Primrose Oil was an exellent supplement to take at night for the ladies.

*The above information came from a 3rd year medical student who trains female bber's and competes himself.

Top Bottom