Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best female contraception for minimal weight gain / water

testyuk

hi
my partner is age 30 and trains clean. am posting for her as she doesn't have an account.

she has recently changed contraception to microgynon - changed from a combo iud.

in a month she has put on 6kg so wants advice from anyone on the forums who can advise best pill to avoid this?

is anyone using yasmin?

what gear are you girls using to reduce water? in case...

or please if this thread exists can you point us to it?

thanks

hi
my partner is age 30 and trains clean. am posting for her as she doesn't have an account.

she has recently changed contraception to microgynon - changed from a combo iud.

in a month she has put on 6kg so wants advice from anyone on the forums who can advise best pill to avoid this?

is anyone using yasmin?

thanks

I don't know the answer, but would love to here responses as I am in the same boat with taking the depo shot. I am thinking about doing the copper iud because it isn't hormonal so it doesn't cause the side affects.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

It's a hard question to answer because BC is such an individual thing. What works for one, will not really work for the other. I have 10 years on your partner and have had a few trials before I found what worked for me. The rule of thumb is to give it at least 2 months and usually 3-4 to see if it changes and things settle down. It takes the body that long to adjust and catch up with the changes in hormones.

Drinking more water helps with getting rid of water or an OTC diuretic too. There's lots of herbal ones you can buy.

Yasmin is the one I settled on. It has horrible press but has been good for me.

hi

is anyone using yasmin?

thanks

I use microgestin as a contreceptive, and have seen VERY little effects such as mood swings or weight gain. If she is gaining weight you can suggest cydomil or gh?

I don't know the answer, but would love to here responses as I am in the same boat with taking the depo shot. I am thinking about doing the copper iud because it isn't hormonal so it doesn't cause the side affects.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using EliteFitness

I switched from the depo shot to the copper IUD. The shot made feel crazy and I had major anxiety. So then I switched to copper IUD. I felt tremendously better. Though, since I got it, (February 13') I have been bleeding almost none stop. Maybe a couple days break but all the time for the most part. I read that's one of the main side effects of the copper IUD. Just until it can get your hormones back to normal.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

I have the copper t effective and no hormonal issues at all. Only side is cramps are stronger with it.

I use a shot but it's not 3 months like depo, it's a monthly shot, I started it when I lived in Costa Rica and when I moved here and realized it's made for Latin Americana only I flipped out because I love it, everytime family visits I make them bring me a 3-6 month stash, lol I have ZERO side effects and it helps protect against ovarian and endometrial cancer

Top Bottom