Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat loss Steroid for Woman

Ahhh, lets erase a misconception right away. There is no steroid on earth that helps with fat loss. None. Please read the first post in this thread:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...uilding-training/steroid-fat-loss-646862.html

Steroids can help gain muscle mass and hold on to muscle mass in a calorie deficit, but that's it. If you are looking to drop fat, That happens with diet and the right kind of training.

What exactly are your goals? What are you currents stats? (height, weight, body fat %, etc) What do you eat?

I'm not saying doing a cycle is the wrong choice. If you want to do one we will gladly guide you through it as best as we can. But if it's about fat loss alone, steroids won't do it for you (and we can help you lose fat as well).

As a side note, welcome to the site! I am gifting you a week of free plat so you can search the archives and post more easily.

Ok darn - my goal is to lose an significant amount of weight in a short period of time without losing muscle – could be impossible but I have had a hard time with this all my life and I thought I could get some help with a drug to keep me more focused and able to achieve my goals a lot easier.

Currents stats are horrible and diet isn’t the best. 5’4 / 225 / 46% BF / diet Mon – Thursday pretty decent with a good amount of proteins and water etc. My weekends are crazy with a lot of drinking and junk food – which I understand will have to be completely different when you’re on a cycle.

I donno maybe steroids arn't for me but I am desperate and have tried alot of difffernt things the past years. I what a quick fix to get me down to where I can start feeling like I can do it on my own. My personality type needs fast results or I lose focus and desire, with everything. I can work very hard and keep my mind on track if I am doing good and seeing results. This is frustrating!

Ok darn - my goal is to lose an significant amount of weight in a short period of time without losing muscle – could be impossible but I have had a hard time with this all my life and I thought I could get some help with a drug to keep me more focused and able to achieve my goals a lot easier.

Currents stats are horrible and diet isn’t the best. 5’4 / 225 / 46% BF / diet Mon – Thursday pretty decent with a good amount of proteins and water etc. My weekends are crazy with a lot of drinking and junk food – which I understand will have to be completely different when you’re on a cycle.

I donno maybe steroids arn't for me but I am desperate and have tried alot of difffernt things the past years. I what a quick fix (NO SUCH THING SORRY) to get me down to where I can start feeling like I can do it on my own. My personality type needs fast results or I lose focus and desire, with everything. I can work very hard and keep my mind on track if I am doing good and seeing results. This is frustrating!

Diet is key until you get that 100% on track you will be flushing money down the toliet spending it on supplements or even steroids there is no magic pill if there was wouldn`t everyone be fit. As for your foucs that is simply a mind shift you need to make on your own tell you do that and really want to see result you will not be successful you have to want it.

Can you list out exactly what you ate yesterday and at what time put it into FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal it will give you a macro break out and we can help from there tweaking the diet. Also list what exercise if any you are doing.

Stick with this site. Post up everything you eat for a week in a journal. The girls will go in there and give you tips on what to eat, when to eat it, why you are eating it. The more you learn the more results you will achieve.
Do it! You will not regret it. The only thing you can lose is the fat that you want to! :)

with that kind of BF% you might want to consider talking to your dr about a medically supervised diet/exercise program

Im way lower bf and wound up going this route because nothing I did changed my eating

I went on a temporary SUPERVISED vlc diet and focused on getting my blood sugar in line more then anything....this helped immensely with carbs/simple sugars
three days drooling when I saw a bagel...now not even flinching when I see the oh so usually lovely cannoli

Everyone has offered really great advice...a journal of your food is pretty key

I donno maybe steroids arn't for me but I am desperate and have tried alot of difffernt things the past years. I what a quick fix to get me down to where I can start feeling like I can do it on my own. My personality type needs fast results or I lose focus and desire, with everything. I can work very hard and keep my mind on track if I am doing good and seeing results. This is frustrating!

Yikes. You need willpower and a lifestyle change.

Top Bottom