Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat loss Steroid for Woman

Yikes. You need willpower and a lifestyle change.
I agree with her there is NO Magic pill and never will be that is why women who reach a level of fitness make mag covers, top roles in movies, Tv shoes, Fitness competitions, I mean if it were easy and a pill away EVERYONE would do it! And there in lies the SPORT of women’s fitness we have to EAT RIGHT get our buns off that sofa and out of crappy fast food places and Workout!!! No PILL will ever solve a bad Diet ever or a lack of physical fitness! Every supplement is interned to be taken with a good nutrition plan ( eat 5 small meals a day each having lean protein in it if you don’t eat your body will store its fat cells thus you must eat small meals often!)and workout routine! And steroids wont just make you thin that isn’t what they were designed to do! I suggest you speak to a dietitian, and a Dr. get a mean plan or check this site for their great diet information and get to a gym, walk run something, but remember belly fat comes from FAST FOOD AND SODA AND BEER those 3 = over weight and big belly’s no way at all around that it’s a fact! Have to eat right to look the way you want hun best thing you can ever-ever do for your self is diet right and workout hands down it’s the fountain of youth and that’s no bull!
do it for you girl

AMy

Diet and cardio. AAS will only help you build muscle. Let us know if we can help with diet changes or carido routines.

Yup, everyone has already said it!! But a SOLID diet and training plan will get you fat loss results faster then anything else!!

if you're looking for a miracle "today fat tomorrow skinny" you're going to phuck yourself up royally.

this site is filled with great information a long with great people who have no problems helping. i kinda miss the old days when they ignored posts such as this. in all honesty it made a lot of people do there homework reading profiles and learning.

i still think the board should have it so you have to be a member or spend a certain amount of time or post count in a certain section like "profiles" before you're allowed to make a post like this. it would show to vets that you're willing to come to your own conclusion of "should i take this" or "that doesn't sound like it's for me" instead of counting on random advice.

there were a few dicks on another board a long time ago that would give out false advice just because they were so tired of hearing threads like this every other day. i remember they gave a normal clen cycle to a few newbs but advised it with superclen. now how fucked up is that. i hope to god nothing fatal happened. i do remember a few weeks later a lot of members were saying someone died but wouldn't say how or why. crazy.

Sorry to piggy back off your question but I too am curious, what steroid(s) are best for a woman?:confused::confused:

Last edited:
As someone who's lost well over 100 pounds I can assure you that where you need to start your change is in your head. No pill, shot, drink, diet or machine can change anything for you long term until you get your head/heart right. Very few people have the willpower to push through weight loss and maintain it when there's bigger underlying issues. You say your personality type needs fast results or you lose focus. I get that to an extent but I can tell you that my weight loss wasn't a struggle or a fight. It was a pleasure once I realized that I was valuable and deserved to have a body that reflected my internal strength and health.
That being said, losing fat is mostly an issue of diet. You can do cardio all day but you'll almost always out-eat what you burn. Also, lifting trumps cardio. If you cut calories too low and do a ton of cardio without building some muscle you'll end up having to perpetually eat less and less. It sucks and it'll make you sick. Been there. Done it. Don't recommend it.
Anyway, I'm happy to give more advice if you'd like. Message me anytime.

Top Bottom