Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat loss combo PED’s only

kerdar

I'm looking for the best fat loss combo of performance-enhancers out there. Sick of using supplements and going nowhere want to use the strong stuff. If you had to put together the best, what would it be. I want to shred up fast I am 165 lb female, willing to listen to the gurus and i’m coming off an injury so cannot do a lot of cardio

strong stuff? you probably mean sarms NOT steroids
10mgs cardarine gw
12.5mgs ostarine mk
2 caps cardazol

thats a strong cutter for a female/woman

I'm looking for the best fat loss combo of performance-enhancers out there. Sick of using supplements and going nowhere want to use the strong stuff. If you had to put together the best, what would it be. I want to shred up fast I am 165 lb female, willing to listen to the gurus and i’m coming off an injury so cannot do a lot of cardio

Yeah you can. There's no mention of what the injury is. For example if it's a leg issue you can do stiff legged rows on a rowing machine - upper body only cardio

Best sarms stack for you is:MK2866-10mgs; GW-10mgs; plus CARDAZOL - NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

Top Bottom