Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner for women?

Damn it! I just threw away the box last night while taking out the trash. Sorry!

------------------
Don't hate me, because I'm beautiful!

On the subject of fat burners, what can a person take who is also on allergy meds (Allegra) and has a family history of heart disease? (I've never had problems with heart disease myself, but my family on both sides is riddled with it.)

Well I can only speak from my personal experience, I can do cardio till I drop, if my diet isn't right I keep that fat. Even training for a marathon, averaging 60 miles a week, I could still hold the fat if I laxed on the diet. That blew my mind.

Is she eating 6-7 meals a day? How high and what type of carbs...especially late in the day or preworkout. At least 1 gram/ lbs of protein?

yohimibine has worked wonders for me. yet I didn't need to go to the HCl, I just used the plain nutritional supplement herbal, and got great results.

A couple of questions

Details:

I'm 6'0, 187 lbs, 24.5% bodyfat. I'd like to get back to around 15 to 18% at about 180 and see how I feel there. Last time I looked great but at 48 it's getting harder.

I'm doing the following routine right now, all weights to failure:

Monday - Chest, shoulders, triceps. 30 mins cardio.
Tuesday- Cardio (30)
Wednesday - Legs and butt. 15 mins cardio (I'm too worn out to do anymore after legs)
Thursday - rest
Friday - Cardio (30), back, biceps, abs.
Saturday - rest
Sunday - restart cycle.

I'm doing heavy for 3 weeks right now trying to build muscle. Then will go for two weeks light and high reps.

Diet: Here's where the problem might be. I seem to be able to eat 3 meals per day plus 2 shakes. My protein of choice is either Mahi or Salmon. Summer is coming so smoked chicken fajitas loom (made at home). No junk food except on Saturday. Protein 37%, Carbs 40%, Fat 23%. probably around 2000 to 2200 cals/day

Supplements: I can't do ephedra or a lot of caffeine for health reasons.

MethoxyPro twice a day (this was on sale yesterday).
Fish oils (1000 mg)
Evening Primrose oil (1000 mg)
B complex
C

Rest of nutrition comes from food. I've been told it's a good diet, but why do I feel like crap for a day after legs? I'm talking totally wiped.

Sasha :confused:

Top Bottom