Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best fat burner for women?

Sixstix

High End Bro
Platinum
My wife is wanting to get ready for cancun. She works her ass off on cardio and has a decent diet but cant lose the weight.
I am scared for her to try the dnp. Any sugg?
Clen?

First of all we don't have any info. We need to know a little about her to help you out. Is she weight lifting too? How much cardio si she doing. You say she has a decent diet what is it like. What does she eat. I would not try Clen or DNP until she has her diet and training down.

What are her stats? Age, Height, Weight, Body Fat %. This will give us some idea of where she is. How much does she want to lose? In how much time?

If you answers these questions, we might be able to help her out.

------------------
You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

[This message has been edited by Trinity13 (edited March 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Trinity13 (edited March 19, 2001).]

She is 5'6 140lbs 27 yr old
She runs treadmill 30 min a day at pretty aggressive pace. She does aerobics. She has recently found out she is diabetic and if she loses the weight she may not be. The doc wants her down to 120. So she wants to lose 15 lbs in say a month or so. She is taking glucophage which is supposed to help with weight. If she gets down to 120 and the doctor clears her she can drink a few drinks in Cancun in July. She has to watch her carbs because of the diabetes. She drinks only diet drinks. She works out with me from time to time but not often.
Thank you in advance

try xenadrine with cardio and dieting shouldnt be a problem at at all. maybe some clen but 15lbs can be done through eca with cardio and diet

Does she weight train?? That is going to help boost metabolism and creat lean mass. Also is she eating small frequent meals throughout the day? Why the number of 120lbs?? I would go by her bodyfat and how she looks in the mirror, instead of trying to be a certain weight!! That is very fustrating and can be misleading. You can retain water and other variables come into play. Go by how her clothes fit, and how she looks and feels! Weight training is more important than all that aerobics and cardio. I would just do the cardio in the AM on an empty stomach 4-5 days a week, 45 minutes. Make sure she rotates her carbs and changes her diet around from time to time. Try a 2 day low, 1 day high, and consume only complex carbs, stay away from simple sugars!!

Thanks guys
She got the number 120 from her doc who told her if she got down to 120 she would probably not be diabetic anymore. She tried some xenadrine but it makes her ill as hell. Is adipokinetix a good idea with the norephidrine instead of the ephidrine?

Has she ever had her body fat measured? 140 at 5'6" is NOT that heavy unless she has pretty high body fat. A person can look thin but still have high body fat. I see these women at the gym doing nothing but endless cardio. Some are skeletal-thin, but get up close and you can actually see a layer of fat overhanging their waistbands and squishing out around their sports bras. Fat carried around the waist, as opposed to on the extremities, carries a higher risk of health problems such as diabetes and heart disease.

Many doctors never take body composition (lean mass % vs. fat %) into consideration, they just look at those height/weight charts, which are like 20 years old. This is a big disservice to their patients, since muscle weighs more than fat and muscle helps burn fat. A few take into account the newer BMI (body mass index), but even that is somewhat skewed because it's based on a bunch of calculations and assumptions, not on the actual individual.

I think it's scary that the doctor wants her to lose 15 pounds in a month. That could cause a host of other problems, not to mention slow down her metabolism even more, putting her at risk of rebounding at an even higher weight. Rapid weight loss is hard on the body (a higher percentage of muscle gets burned), hard on the heart and wrecks absolute havoc on the mind. Being diabetic throws a monkey wrench into the mix, since restricted calories and infrequent meals can put one's blood sugar on a roller coaster. Please have her be careful! For long term success, weight training (with less cardio) + a clean balanced diet is the way to go.

She wants to lose it quick not the doctor. She lost 5 lbs first week on the glucophage but now seems to hit a stopping point. So you think it is unhealthy to lose 15lb say before july?

Originally posted by Sixstix:
She wants to lose it quick not the doctor. She lost 5 lbs first week on the glucophage but now seems to hit a stopping point. So you think it is unhealthy to lose 15lb say before july?

I never really do understand why people think
fast fat loss is unhealthy. Its called TECHNOLOGY.
Having said that:
You have several options:

1. Norephedrine stack like adipokinetix.
Less stimulative than Ephedrine.
This is probably your best bet.
Adipo-k+Glucophage should get
the ball rolling again.

2. If she's willing to try it:
AND THERE IS NOTHING DANGEROUS
ABOUT DNP IF USED CORRECTLY.
People think only the elite few use it
because its "so dangerous". That is
BS. If your responsible and use it
according to instructions, you will
get less sides than ephedrine
and a hell of a lot more fat lost.
Since she weighs 140lbs(63.5Kg)
200mg/day of DNP is optimal.
Use this article as a guideline of
how to use and combat any
potential side effects. www.mesomorphosis.com/exclusive/bachs/dnp.htm

And good luck to your wife.

Godspeed

Losing 15lbs by July can be accomplished with a good diet and weight training program. Can you post a sample diet of what she is eating?? Tell her not to worry about getting down to 120 or any specific weight. Her goal should be how she looks, how she feels and how her clothes are fitting her. I would go and get her bodyfat done and see where she is at. Have this done every few weeks or so to see where she is at. Stay off the SCALES!! This is so hard for women to understand and come to grips with. Does she have a good weight program now? She needs to sit down and write in a journal everything she eats, weight training, and cardio. Be specific, and write it all down. That way you can go back and look at things and maybe make changes and add or take out things from her program and see what works for her. Goodluck!

Top Bottom