Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is the best fat burner for females

Isabell

okay so I've narrowed down my choices between three different drugs that I can use for fat burning. I'm debating if I should use Winstrol, anavar, or clenbuterol. My current weight is 5 foot 2 inches in 165 lb, I have too much fat on my frame and I want to get rid of it. How much of each should I run

okay so I've narrowed down my choices between three different drugs that I can use for fat burning. I'm debating if I should use Winstrol, anavar, or clenbuterol. My current weight is 5 foot 2 inches in 165 lb, I have too much fat on my frame and I want to get rid of it. How much of each should I run

First off, steroids are not fat burners. They conserve muscle while on a caloric deficit.
I wish there was a magical pill, but it doesn’t exist. Your diet and cardio are the fat burners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steroids are not fat burners but if you pick a steroid just 1 use anavar 2.5mgs per day
stack with sarms cardarine gw 10mgs and add cardazol 2 caps preworkout

1. Diet and cardio first
2. Same as for men
3. Half the dose

As a woman, you should take anavar only, low dose and CARDAZOL - NATURAL booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

No, no, and no. 2 of those 3 are steroids and steroids do not burn fat. They increase protein synthesis. And the other being clen is a nasty drug with a whole bunch of side effects. You want to work on diet and then add something like Cardarine + N2Slin.

Top Bottom