Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best exercises for stomach toning

What are the best exercises you can do to tone your stomach as much as possible?

The same as they have been for the last 1000 years.

Diet + sit ups, crunches and leg raises.

As the guys said...

If you want abs, you need to remove the fat that covers your muscles. You can achieve it with diet.

But, you should train your abs too. Train it like any other muscle... with intensity and recover between days.

You don't press a 20kg barbell everyday for 200 reps to get pecks... so... same logic with abs.

Train it 2x a week, sets with 12-20 reps... quality in muscle contraction in each repetition and try to reach failure or almost failure in every set.

As time goes by as it gets easier and lighter, you add weight... and the weight always positioned as far as possible from the driving axis of the movement, increasing the tension in the worked muscle.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Abs are the result of low body fat. Everyone has a 6 pack. The problem is that most people have too much body fat for their abs to show.

Keeping exercising and eating right. As you loose body fat, your stomach will become flatter

It just comes down to diet. There is no such thing as "toning" the way people talk about it. Less body fat will give you the tight stomach over time.

It just comes down to diet. There is no such thing as "toning" the way people talk about it. Less body fat will give you the tight stomach over time.
What is "toning" by the way? [emoji848]
I can't understand women. Most of them want muscle definition but they don't want to gain muscle. Seriously... I see no logic at all.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

It is just the way information has been passed down. Women grow up with these misconceptions such as lifting weights will make them big and bulky. I wish there was more being taught at younger ages in regards to nutrition and how important it is to how you look. You cant exercise your way to a flat stomach.

Top Bottom