Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best for endurance ?

kalanijones

[FONT=&quot]Well OK maybe i have a slight idea on how to do it but I need help! Although I have lost many pounds to my satisfaction and also gained muscle my endurance hasnt increased that much IMP. Tuesdays and Thursdays I just jog to a nice pace for about 30 to 40 min and thats practically my entire cardio workout except for saturdays when I play competitive soccer for most of the 90 minutes most of which I spend with my tongue hanging outside my mouth:drooling1:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know interval training is probably the way to go but am not sure how to get started.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

interval training is highly overrated because of the high impact it has on the body. yes you can get a strong cardio session in a short time, but you also open yourself up to injuries and over training type issues. you can turn a nagging injury into a chronic one fast.

people who train for long endurance do what is called LSD, long slow distance which is low impact. and do it on soft surface, they also do tempo runs. but anyone who thinks that they do a lot of HIT is very ignorant because you will only hurt yourself. maybe once a week at most, more like once every 2 weeks

my favorite is pyro pilates, an hour of hell but super low impact so you don't leave there in pain like you would running for an hour, but you have to find a good studio for that. your franchise gym isn't the place to do it

[FONT=&quot]Well OK maybe i have a slight idea on how to do it but I need help! Although I have lost many pounds to my satisfaction and also gained muscle my endurance hasnt increased that much IMP. Tuesdays and Thursdays I just jog to a nice pace for about 30 to 40 min and thats practically my entire cardio workout except for saturdays when I play competitive soccer for most of the 90 minutes most of which I spend with my tongue hanging outside my mouth:drooling1:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know interval training is probably the way to go but am not sure how to get started.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Increase your jogging. That's going to be good for cardiovascular endurance

Well OK maybe i have a slight idea on how to do it but I need help! Although I have lost many pounds to my satisfaction and also gained muscle my endurance hasnt increased that much IMP. Tuesdays and Thursdays I just jog to a nice pace for about 30 to 40 min and thats practically my entire cardio workout except for saturdays when I play competitive soccer for most of the 90 minutes most of which I spend with my tongue hanging outside my mouth:drooling1:

I know interval training is probably the way to go but am not sure how to get started.

Start by reading up on it.

Top Bottom