Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best diet for a woman?

Branaerjdl

I have seen an article where they say thatintermittent fasting is the best for women. I don't quite understandwhy would it be so much better for women only – how different arewe from men? What is a good diet overall?

Definitely there are no special benefits for womendoing intermittent fasting, so these claims are straight out BS. Interms of nutrition there are barely any differences between men andwomen, and in terms of dieting no difference at all, other than thoseindividual ones based on body weight and composition. In generalterms, I really like the carb cycling diet, as it is easy to makeyour lifestyle, it is not restrictive, and it works great. I canassure you that you will love it.

I agree with the guys. I can't think why the food in a diet for a woman needs to be different. Ratios, cals and amounts are adjusted in accordance with requirements. So, if I wrote a diet out for a 120lb woman who was 11% fat and wanted to lean out it'd be the same as for a woman. There would need to be something specific in order to need to be different.

IF can work for women and men just the same. It has been very effective for a lot of people I know. You can try the 16/8 fast/feeding window to start off. See how it works for you. Dieting really is only about eating less calories than you burn in a day. Doing that with adding some exercise is how you lose fat.

Top Bottom