Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best diet for females with moderate exercising

clarys.7

How are you today, I'm a 24 year old woman looking to lose 30 lbs, I did the paleo diet and I had no results, maybe because my exercising is very limited, I run 45 minutes three times a week , I'm very busy most of the time so that's all I can do, I would like to know a better diet to follow with moderate exercise like mine , something that gives me results.

If you run for 45 minutes 3 x a week and are busy but didn't lose weight - regardless of the choices in a Paelo diet then quite simply you didn't cut any calories. The Paleo diet is less a diet to lose weight on and more of a series of food choices. You chose too much. Eat less.

you need to be in a consistent calorie deficit everyday. 300 calories minimum. if you are that fat you DO NOT NEED A CHEAT DAY every week. have 1 every 2-3 weeks. that is the problem with people who 'diet' they want to have a cheat meal every other day.. it doesn't work like that

you need to learn to be hungry and embrace it

also you can grab cardarine (sarms1 brand) and n2slin pre meals to boost things along

Any diet will work. Just figure out how many calories you burn in a day by using an online TDEE calculator. Eat 300-500 less than that each day. Track your calories with an app like myfitnesspal so you can be sure you are consistent.

Top Bottom