Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST CYCLE FOR MAKING MY GIRL'S CLIT LARGER?

B

Big Johnson

HOPE THIS DOESN'T OFFEND ANYONE :)

I'M CURIOUS THOUGH, IS THE ENLARGEMENT REALLY PERMANENT?

AND, DOES IT MAKE SEX, ORAL OR OTHERWISE, MORE ENJOYABLE FOR A WOMAN EVEN AFTER HER CYCLE?

JUST KIDDING ABOUT MY GIRL...WELL, SORTA :)

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Well to answer your question yes a lot of times the enlargement is permanent! It may go down a little bit, but its pretty much there to stay :) It makes a woman very very sensitive down there and of course makes them horny as hell.......A good dosage of Test would do the trick, but I would not advise trying to get your girl any sides!!!

Maybe I'm just a horny old broad but I've often wondered why clit enlargement seemed to be viewed as a negative side. Granted you don't want to get to the point where your partner finds you intimidating or your ob/gyn looks at you funny but frankly it is something that is at the top of my wish list. With the cycle that I'm on it is unlikely but one can always hope.

When my girlfriend is on a cycle her clit swellls up a bit. It always goes back down but never completely. It's not a really bad side in my opinion...

------------------
myersani.gif

I CAN SAY WITH ALL CONFIDENCE THAT CLIT ENLARGEMENT WOULDN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT. IT WOULD HAVE TO BE PRETTY DAMN BIG TO BE TOO INTIMIDATING :) I'M TALKING INCHES HERE

I DON'T REALLY WANT ME GIRL TO GET THE SIDES, BUT HER CLIT IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF A BB AFTER I STIMULATE IT! IT NEVER EVEN COMES OUT OF HER HOOD UNLESS I MANIPULATE IT. ITS A HARD TARGET TO FIND!

SHE EVEN TOLD ME HOW SMALL HER CLIT WAS BEFORE WE MESSED AROUND, AND I'VE OFTEN WONDERED IF SHE, AND MY TONGUE CRAMPS :), MIGHT NOT BENEFIT FROM A SMALL CYCLE. ITS BEEN MY EXPERIENCE THAT GIRLS WITH LARGER CLITS ENJOY SEX MORE, BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST BECAUSE ITS EASIER TO FIND?

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Oh my God..........Im already sooooooo sensitive there, I cant imagine being more sensitive then that. As a bisexual fem, I do admit that It would turn me on big time to see a girl with a big clit....personally I like mine small....on me anyways.

when i started my first cycle of anavar, i though i was going to wear my husband out!!! that poor man was getting attacked at all times. then he went away on business!!!!! i thought i was going to explode!!! I was a bit nervous when i looked down and saw an increase in size. but no big deal it still looked like a womans parts!! lol at least there was no need for a road map to find the "spot" no missing it it was like i was constantly aroused!!as a matter of fact i was! lol
it is still sensitive now and i've been off for a bit. the swelling is less noticible to my husband but i still see it.

ANAVAR YOU SAY? THOSE DON'T SOUND LIKE SIDES TO ME :)

IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE WORN OUT BY HER FOR A CHANGE

------------------

UPDATED WEEKLY

06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

yup, anavar. hell i didn't ever want to come off!!! i am so looking foward to another cycle so i can hopefully get some of those "sides" again!! well i do have to say yohimine has a similar effect on me. not quite as strong but what ever makes it better is A OK in my book!!!

yup, anavar. hell i didn't ever want to come off!!! i am so looking foward to another cycle so i can hopefully get some of those "sides" again!! well i do have to say yohimine has a similar effect on me. not quite as strong but what ever makes it better is A OK in my book!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmmmmmm, are you taking the real Anavar?
If its the real Anavar, you will not get any sides......Ive been on it for 3weeks, yes Im sooooooooooo horny, but my clit is still the same size. How many mg were you taking a day?

Top Bottom