Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BEST CYCLE FOR MAKING MY GIRL'S CLIT LARGER?

yup, anavar. hell i didn't ever want to come off!!! i am so looking foward to another cycle so i can hopefully get some of those "sides" again!! well i do have to say yohimine has a similar effect on me. not quite as strong but what ever makes it better is A OK in my book!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmmmmmmm, are you taking the real Anavar?
If its the real Anavar, you will not get any sides......Ive been on it for 3weeks, yes Im sooooooooooo horny, but my clit is still the same size. How many mg were you taking a day?

natglutes... give it some time, trust me, you'll see changes in growth. I personally don't have experience w/ anavar... But have done sust, primo, and deca. W/ those you will see the enlargement, not right away but YOU'LL SEE. lol lol.

AJ

yes it's real. i started at 2.5mg for 2 weeks no sides, then upped it to 5 mg after a 2 weeks at 5 i upped it to 7.5. As soon as i upped it thats when i saw swelling, in the clitioris. actually it all looked kinda swollen, like you had days of serious sex. I spoke to some knowledgeable folks to make sure all was normal and i was told it was normal. I did geta bit freaked out though. i imagine like anything every one will get diffrent effects from stuff. Everything you take there is a possibiltiy of side effects. some people never get any sides and some people get every side effect humanly possible. never went any higher than 7.5 though i probably could have but i feel more comfortable going slower.

Dan Duchaine saw it as a good side effect, he said that it made women climax easier. Of course the enlargement has to be up to a point where it doen't resemble a mini-dick.

Top Bottom